Professor at the San Pablo-CEU University, Madrid
• Previously, Professor of ‘Information Technology’ and ‘Computer Information Processing’, at the School of Communication at the Antonio de Nebrija University; and professor of ‘Information Technology’ in the area of Journalism at the San Pablo-CEU University College, from 1992 to 1995.
• PhD in Information Sciences from the Complutense University. Thesis Defence: 13th May, 1997.
• Her research currently focuses on the formal, graphic and typographic aspect of fashion magazines, as well as on the typographic evolution and application in the pages of the Spanish newspapers. Keywords: design, typography, colour, newspapers, layout, magazines, fashion.
• From 2005 to this day, she has taught, together with Professor Pedro Pérez Cuadrado, the doctoral seminar “Analysis of typography and colour in the Spanish press” at the Faculty of Humanities and Communication Sciences at the San Pablo-CEU University.
• She has taught numerous courses, masters and seminars in various public and private institutions, always around Graphic Design and Journalism.
• Design Consultant for various companies and institutions.
• Member of the Spanish Association of Communication Research (AE-IC).
• Member of the Designers Association of the Community of Madrid (DIMAD).
• Member of the CEU Experts Network.
• Author of several articles in specialized magazines about design, typography and colour.
• Organizer and coordinator of the Seminars in Photojournalism, Press Editing and Design at the Faculty of Humanities and Communication Sciences at the San Pablo-CEU University, Madrid (1996-present).
• Organization and Coordination of the First Journalistic Design Workshop at the Faculty of Humanities and Communication Sciences. San Pablo-CEU University, Madrid. February-April 2005
• Organization and Coordination of the first and second Jpunalistic Design Seminar at the Faculty of Humanities and Communication Sciences. San Pablo-CEU University, Madrid. 2004 and 2007.
• “Tecnología de la información impresa. Nuevos desarrollos y perspectivas, Información gráfica y autoedición”. (Printed information technology. New developments and perspectives, graphic information and auto editing). Publisher: Ed. Fragua, S.A. Madrid, 1993. 394 pages. ISBN 84-7074-072-5
• “Principios básicos de diseño periodístico” (Basic principles of journalistic design). Publisher: Editorial Universitas, S. A. Madrid 2001. 224 pages. ISBN 84-7991-115-8.
• “Tipos a diario: Prensa y texto fuera de contexto” (Press and text out of context). Publisher: A. D. C. V. Madrid 2004. 96 pages. ISBN 84-609-1550-6
Authors: González Díez, L. and P. Pérez Cuadrado